Popular Posts

viernes, 24 de agosto de 2012

What Jordana Brewster Finds Sexy

AGE 32 | HOMETOWN Los Angeles

Gearheads began drooling over Jordana Brewster more than a decade ago, thanks to her role as Mia Toretto in The Fast and the Furious, the first movie in the series. She's still at it, appearing in The Fast and the Furious 6 next year. In the meantime, you can catch the Yale-educated Brazilian-American beauty in TNT's remake of Dallas. Brewster plays Elena Ramos, who grew up with Bobby and J.R. Ewing's sons, Christopher and John Ross Ewing. "They're cousins," Brewster says, "and she's in a love triangle with both of those guys. And she's also drilling for oil with John Ross." Wait, is that a metaphor? "It is not a metaphor. She is literally drilling for oil." (Want to be a ble to score a smoking woman like Jordana? Be sure to check out all the amazing tips in The Men's Health Big Book of Sex.)

Jordana fills in the blanks:

Guys looking to hook up at the beach should . . .
bring beer.

My best summer fling . . .
was actually really innocent. It was sweet. Resulted in my first kiss.

The first thing I notice about a man is . . .
his shoes. I think shoes say a lot.

Men could have more sex if they'd only . . .
listen more.

I feel my hottest when . . .
I'm at home, and happy, and tan.

Texas men . . .
are rugged. And they're also gentlemen. I got called ma'am a lot. And at first I was insulted was like, "I'm not that old!" But then I realized they're just very gentlemanly.

My whole life I've wanted a man to . . .
build me a tree house. I love trees. And actually doing it yourself would be awesome.

Men are like cars..
You need to take them for a test drive.

Need more sex secrets? Check out these 33 Tips to Turn Her On.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Categories

Recent Comments

Our Partners

© 2010 Olympics drinking game All Rights Reserved Thesis WordPress Theme Converted into Blogger Template by http://london2012diving.blogspot.com.ar/